Thursday, November 7, 2019

Round 3 - Working Class Gowon

Third round for the Gowons. They are the only other household so far but Plantsim Natalija is changing that. Also last time I believe she had two babies.


First thing first they pay taxes to the king. 100 dollars cheaper then last round so thank goodness for that.

Bernard brings Silvij to the cake to grow up.

Wait for it...

BOOM! Silvij Gowon. My beautiful baby. 

She rolled Pleasure which is like of course.

Nat gives her daughter a hug to congratulate her on becoming an adult.

Natalija and Bernard try for another baby and get pregnant.

Silvij also meets a man the night of her birthday and gets her first kiss.

Third time means Natalija feels the effects instantly.

Next morning Silvij invites her love interest over.. She has obviously made her choice. 

He moves in with 17.000 dollars which is great because it cost 10.000 to move out.

That is paid to the king immediately 


A proposal and marriage later and Silvij Gowon becomes Silvij Johnson. Her husband is Darren Johnson and he rolled Peasant so Silvij takes a step down in life. 

Bernard comes home to a promotion and to find out his daughter has left home to live with her husband.. So much happens while one is at work I see. 

Lower class members obviously don't know how to behave. Jan wins this fight which must be embarrassing for this man.

Natalija gets her first pop.

Early in the morning it is time for little Nenad to have his toddler birthday.

Everyone finds out that the new mod I downloaded from Midge works.. He is a hybrid.. Plantsim/Sim. No matter he is cute as heck.

Bernard gets another promotion and tops out his career.

King Blessing stops by to meet the new baby and give his thanks for them being such a wonderful family.

Bernard spends his time teaching his son how to talk. Nenad is a fast learner (with no smart milk because lower class members don't get that).

1 comment:

  1. Happiness is all i see now big thanks to Dr. Ubarlo from West Africa (NIGERIA), I never thought that I will live on earth before the year runs out. I have been suffering from a deadly disease herpes Virus for the past 2 years now; I had spent a lot of money going from one place to another, hospitals have been my home every day. Constant checks have been my hobby not until this blessed day, I was searching through the Internet, I saw a testimony on how Dr. Ubarlo. from West Africa (NIGERIA) helped someone in curing his herpes Virus . quickly I copied his Whatsapp Contact: +2348119508814 just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did,he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal medication, I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just contact him by Email: at drubarlohome@gmail.com whatsapp him on +2348119508814 HIS HAVE THE CURE TO THIS FOLLOWING DEADLY DISEASE [1] Ischemic heart disease [2] Cerebrovascular disease [3] Lower respiratory infections [4] Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease [5] Diarrhea diseases [6] Trachea, bronchus, lung cancers [7] Tuberculosis [8] Diabetes mellifluous [9] Hypertension heart disease [10] HIV/AIDS

    ReplyDelete